• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  when your angels can't sing//Amorette

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide
    Pale ears flicker attentively, carefully regarding the ashen mare with sincere interest.  Flipping her ivory tail against her barrel, she resettles her weight to hover over a single rear limb, and refocuses her attention on the Tephran woman nearby.  Passing her eyes over her, she startles briefly at the metallic ends of her dark locks.  Why hadn’t she noticed it before?  Probably because she was too busy tossing sticks at this poor unsuspecting lady who furthermore surprisingly incinerated them in flames, startling the pair of them even more so.  My, what a duo they were making.

Dark eyes lingering on the gilded ends of her mane, mind momentarily lapsing back to who any color remotely similar  to gold made her think of.  She sighs raggedly before answering, “I’m afraid I have more questions to find answers for now.” Her gaze had drifted to stare distractedly at a tree beyond Amorette’s shoulder, considering further what it was she should do about the untapped memory of her own that the Forest held onto.  But this was no longer the time, nor place to figure it out, and she shakes her spotted head to forcibly rid the rampant thoughts.

Have you travelled beyond Nerine, and the common lands?”

The question brings a quiet smile to her face, easily recalling how readily she’d heeded to wandering’s beckoning call. “I have been everywhere, except for Tephra interestingly enough.”   The volcanic land had never seemed to pop up on her radar in all of her travels, not really having any good reason to venture to the heated land.  It gives Breckin an idea, and her smile widens at the thought.  “Since it seems as though we could both use a distraction, how would you feel about coming to Nerine with me, and I will show you around.  Then I can journey with you to Tephra, and you can show me your home?”

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when your angels can't sing//Amorette - by Breckin - 09-15-2018, 09:53 PM