• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Family Ties
    Kypria is playing tag with a dolphin calf when she catches a flash of something purple across the water. The white filly freezes above the waves, ignoring the whistles and clicks of her playmate as it tries to tempt her back into their game. There, on the water between their island and the Big Island, is Kyveli.

Her older sister is always Kyp's first choice of playmate, and she gallops across the water as quickly as her young legs will take her. "Kyvi!" She calls, but her sister is too far ahead of her, already conversing with a group of strangers.

The blue eared filly is not concerned by them; they are purple, and purple is family. Mother has always talked about her family, but Kypria cannot remember a story about an appaloosa mare and her children. Cousins, maybe? Kypria likes the idea of more family. The western island can get boring after a while, even with all the youngsters.

She arrives just as the older filly introduces herself and her sibling. "I'm Kyp."  She tells them, adding proudly that: "Kyvi is my sister." Insprired by Kove's question about my sister's fins, she flares her own, their translucent surface shimmering in the bright sunlight. "I tried flying once. It didn't work."

Messages In This Thread
    Family Ties - by Mosrael - 08-24-2018, 09:24 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 08-26-2018, 06:08 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kove - 08-26-2018, 08:56 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kypria - 08-26-2018, 04:19 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Eifa - 08-28-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kylin - 08-28-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 09-12-2018, 10:33 AM