• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Into the playfield; anyone
    He eats the bug and when she looks at him with disgust he falls onto his back laughing. His reaction caused a small laugh of her own, he was so fast as a meerkat! The next thing she knew he was beside her leg tapping at her, she looks down to the rodent. You're funny, its no different from predators he explains how the insects are tasty to him. She tilts her head and looks at him are the bugs tasty when you are not a meerkat? that would really be the sight to see! A bug eating horse.

She asks what kingdom he lives in and he responds with none, this guy was full of surprises! He mentions that he would probably visit his father soon, and that he lives in Ischia. She has never been to Ischia, but has heard of the kingdom by her father, there as never anything nice to be said but she did not mention what she has heard. Who's your father? she asks, as if she would actually know who his father is if she heard the name.

He aks what kingdom she lives in, and if she has ever been to another. It was an interesting question because she was born in Loess but recently moved to Sylva because her father was the new king. I live in Sylva, my father is the king. She stands up a bit taller, proud of her fathers accomplishment. I used to live in Loess, my father was the champion there, but then we all moved when he took control of Sylva. She tilts her head thinking of all the friends she has made but shook her head No other kingdoms, you should come to Sylva though! Since you don't have a home. She was innocent, unaware of the truth that lies in Sylva, the fact that evil equines lived there and she was oblivious to it.

@[Kybeth]

Messages In This Thread
    Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-25-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-27-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-30-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-31-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-09-2018, 01:16 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-15-2018, 10:28 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-21-2018, 04:45 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-24-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-28-2018, 03:45 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 10-03-2018, 06:37 PM