• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Into the playfield; anyone
    He moves back and forth between her legs, shooing some of the small insects away from her and circling her again. Then his head pops up above the grass as he looks at her, grinning. "I don't think I want to try." he tells her honestly. Why? Because he fears that she's right, that bugs will be yucky as a horse, just like the grass isn't so appealing to him (the roots are more his thing) when he is a meerkat, like he is now.

When talking about kingdoms, she also wants to know about his father. "Brennen. But if you've never been outside your kingdoms you probably don't know him. Who's your dad?" He shrugs. His father is more of a warrior, a general, his mother always said. He has no idea that things have changed since then, that he is a king now and probably more known. But still. She mentions her father is a king. "Why, Princess, you should have told me to properly address you!" he shakes his head in mock, as if it's all his fault, then bows. "I'm sorry for not recognizing your royalty immediately, your highness. Please forgive this meagre bug-eater for the intrusion and neglect of your social status."

She offers him to come over, and he tilts his head back at her. "I will consider a visit, princess. For now, I feel that I should not keep you from your search of friends. Have you considered the playground, if I may ask?"

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-25-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-27-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-30-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-31-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-09-2018, 01:16 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-15-2018, 10:28 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-21-2018, 04:45 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-24-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-28-2018, 03:45 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 10-03-2018, 06:37 PM