• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Into the playfield; anyone
    He circles around her legs and she laughs, he acted like a squirrel! He was just fatter than a regular squirrel! He admits he does not want to try bugs in an equine body and she nods her head, it probably wouldn't taste good.

She asks about his father, he announces his father is Brennen, but she probably would not know him. She tilts her head trying her hardest to recall the name but she could not I don't think I know Brennen, but perhaps one day I can! she smiles, a heartfelt gesture to her new found friend. He asks who her father is and she mentions her father, the king of Sylva.

Kybeth mocks her, calling her a princess, and making fun of himself for being a 'bug-eater'. Mary rolls her eyes and bursts out in laughing Kybeth you sillyhead! My father might want me to be a perfect princess, but I am far from it. Her brother Delta was the perfect image of a prince, but Mary did not like rules, she did not want to live under the strict rule of her father, she just wanted to be free!

She offers him a visit and he takes a moment to respond before noting he may in the future, but recommends she continue looking for friends, even offering the playground as an option. She looks to him, she did not want to end there time together but he was probably right. She dips her head and presses her muzzle into the belly of the meerkat Come visit sometime Kybeth! I look forward to meeting again! With it she smiles and turns in the direction of the playground.

@[Kybeth] <3 they are cuties

Messages In This Thread
    Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-25-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-27-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 08-30-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 08-31-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-09-2018, 01:16 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-15-2018, 10:28 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-21-2018, 04:45 PM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 09-24-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Kybeth - 09-28-2018, 03:45 AM
    RE: Into the playfield; anyone - by Mary - 10-03-2018, 06:37 PM