• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet?
    that is sweet and i love it!
    it's so nice to bond over shared interests.

i met my wife at a birthday party for me (at the time) boyfriend's daughter. he'd had said daughter while we were together and the baby momma was my (now ex) best friend. my wife was dating my ex's baby momma at the time of the birthday party. they broke up six months later, and a few months after that i moved closer to where she lived for school.

long story short i broke up with my boyfriend and started dating her. we've been together four years next month and got married a month and a half ago. so while i regret my ex boyfriend cheated on me and got my ex best friend pregnant, i wouldn't have met my wife if he hadn't Tongue

also i met my dog at the shelter and my other dog at his breeder after falling in love with his newborn picture online <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet? - by kahzie - 08-27-2018, 08:55 AM