• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Kyveli

Kyveli
    The grin is still patched unto her face when her mother reacts more playfully than she might have expected from her, and she prances sideways on the waves to avoid getting all too wet. Honestly she doesn’t mind getting too wet, she’d been jumping around the water for a time now, so that she was getting a little wet was a given. But in Ischia the water was never truly cold, and her movements had kept her warm also, even though the temperature today was maybe more modest than in other seasons.

She shrugs at her mother’s question, it’s not important enough for a full answer, instead she nods at the question. ”Of course! Hey, did you even walk around the whole main island?” she questions, curious if her mother ever explored that far.

When her lavender and cream mother tells her about her sister napping, Kyvi tilts her head, then nods. Okay, no Kyp today. But apparently that meant she could choose what they would be doing, hmm. Oh! ”Did you know there’s another family tucked away in one of the coves?” she tells her. ”I met this cute little blind boy. His name is Tyr. I wonder if he ever leaves there.” she muses, then looks at her mother, wondering if she ever at all met anyone besides Ivy on this island. ”How far have you been on the sea?” she can’t help asking.

In other words, how far can I go, too. Next spring will be her second birthday, and she considers herself old enough to go exploring the world some more then, perhaps.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Kyveli - by Kyveli - 09-23-2018, 05:50 AM