• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Respect; it runs deeply through his bones and reflects in his gaze when Arthas welcomes him home. Wolfbane knows that at the heart of things, his dappled mentor had been the anchor drawing him back to duty, responsibility. Everything he has is because of Arthas … living with the knowledge that he’d disappointed the only father-figure who ever believed in him? Impossible.

Turning back to face the rest, Bane expects there to be doubt. Popularity was fickle as flame without action to back it up and his actions of late hadn’t been exemplary. Still, Dayé rallies for him (beloved sister; family ties run deep in their history) and aside from Arthas’ own son, perhaps someday heir, it seems the others haven’t yet lost hope. He’s honored, though the blue mask covering his face relays nothing but stoic acceptance. Only Kaurma’s presence sparks some sort of reaction in him: a dull, monotonous, trance-like smile winds over his face and reminds him of something she’d willfully pressed into his psyche just before he’d gone.

As Arthas withdraws, the words she complused into him spill out against his will. “Everyone, welcome Kaurma -” the drone-voiced stallion says, “-my consort and Queen.” He chokes out, instantly forgetting why or how such an event had come about but nonetheless, it happens.

He blinks, feeling a heavy fog lift from his mind, and continues on with what he’d originally intended to say, “I’m … aware of our current status with Hyaline. For now steer clear of their borders; I intend to remedy the situation quickly and sharply.” He explains with the subtle backwards flick of his golden ears. “As for my ranked associates, be ready;” He smirks, casting a knowing eye to the hungry-looking viper, Vulgaris, “your time of pleasant stasis is over.”

It was past the hour that Loess should wake from her brief slumber.

WOLFBANE

OOC: Long story short, Kaurma has corrupted Bane with her powers into up-jumping the ranks. None would be aware of this but his reaction to her compulsion (hazy, seemingly detached) can be clearly seen/distinguished.

Arthas is already aware of his tasks and has begun them by visiting our potential allies, starting with Nerine. Lepis and Wolfbane will also be talking/working out new goals for Loess.

@[Dayé], @[vulgaris] I'll be posting some tasks for you two shortly, keep an eye open on the sticky threads! Smile

Everyone else, keep doing what you're doing, lovelies! If you'd like to post with Wolfbane just give me a shout over PM or tag me in the thread <3 Feel free to reply to this thread too, of course!
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Arthas - 08-29-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Dayé - 08-29-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Wolfbane - 08-29-2018, 04:47 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Kaurma - 08-29-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Delta - 08-29-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by vulgaris - 08-29-2018, 11:58 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Arthas - 08-30-2018, 02:08 PM
    RE: Change Is On Us ||| ALL KINGDOM - by Wolfbane - 08-30-2018, 08:23 PM