• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium||
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

He listens carefully to all they say and all they imply.  He was by nature an observant horse, and though he has no reason to deem them untruthful, he wonders the reasoning behind their words...

The champion of Loess speaks his name and Kromium turns to look at the stranger as he speaks of neutrality and lack there of in Beqanna.  He realizes to some it may be a foreign concept, dull and mundane.  That some liked to stir the pot every now and again, he can't help but assume these visitors each held a spoon. It is when he speaks of Kroms invitation extended to their king that bring a rise of his brow.  He only waits for the stag to quiet and look to his partner for further support before validating his reasons, "No offense Arthas, but how am I to trust you will relay an offer to your king without twisting my words to your own benefit...?"  He did not know this equine or if he truly resided in the kingdom he claimed to be champion of.  Trust was earned, and so far all he heard was the power trip this kingdom sought. "I would be more than happy to meet with the ruler of Loess at he or she's convenience to discuss whatever they wish to discuss,"  he states simply and finalies the subject with a nod of his head.

This response may have not sat well with the pair as the other became restless with irritation.  Impatience probably and not getting their way when he does not bend to their demands.  He had heard their speaking of a child trade earlier and he had chose to ignore it.  Never in his darkest thoughts would he ever send a child to settle a debt, and when this subject comes to light again, it slightly angers the iron horse.  His emerald ears flick back and lay upon his metallic neck showing his annoyance with the reoccuring proposal.  His voice rises, "Why would make you think Tephra, a kingdom built on the foundation of family, would give their youth to Loess, a kingdom for hire?  So you can trade off our children for your own selfish gains?  Show them a world with dark intentions?  That everything in life requires gifts or gains?" His eyes narrow upon the fanged equine, "I would never barter my child or anyone else's for that matter... If you would, then I pity your children." His gaze shifts to Arthas so he is to know his words were not negotiable, "I offer peace between our lands as we have nothing needed from the other kingdoms and they not us. We do not need to steal or challenge for what we want.  If I wish to acquire something from one of the lands and its ruler, I will ask them myself."  His stance straightens, ever so slighty, as he makes his poistion known, "Please extend my invitation to your ruler.  If they need anything, all they have to do is ask."   He does not let a smug grin curl upon his lips as they had.  He is better than that.  He simply bows his head to the pair and lets them take their leave before he too, turns to return to the members of the lands.  

@[Arthas] @[Vulgaris] Since timelines now make Arthas ruler of Sylva I figured maybe we can conclude this here...?  We can always revisit the issue later lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium|| - by Kromium - 09-08-2018, 08:34 PM