• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium||

Arthas
    He falls silent and the new champion of Loess pipes in, the stags words flow from his mouth perfectly. Arthas could not agree anymore with Vulgaris' offer, he may no longer be apart of the Loess kingdom but he is glad to see the kingdom will thrive with Bane and Vulgaris. Arthas' gaze flicks from Vulgaris and settles on Kromium, curious to see his response to the offer, most possibly the best offer that he could receive.

Instead of remaining silent on the topic Kromium takes a strike at Arthas' integrity, noting he could simply not trust that Arthas would relay the true information to Wolfbane. His gaze narrows on the metal stallion, his ears flick backwards What would I get out of lying? not only to his old king, but to his friend, the equine he views as his own flesh and blood. Once again the green and metal stallion notes he would meet with Wolfbane, Arthas only snorts in response.

Finally the new young king responds to Vulgaris, this time he lashes his angered thoughts out on the Loess champion. He says he would never trade his offspring for peace and that he would pity the child that would be offered. Arthas' quickly flicks a gaze to Vulgaris, was he tracking the same conversation that Arthas was hearing? A grin grows on Arthas' mouth, he truly could not believe the words that was escaping this stallion. Who did he think he was talking to?

He finishes by stating he would speak with Wolfbane should any further politics need to be discussed. His grin remains large Kromium, I will be sure to give Wolfbane your invitation, just only the parts I want him to know. Thats the picture he painted wasn't it? Arthas would surely 'forget' to pass the message on to Wolfbane. I hope your kingdom can remain neutral he says with a smile a he watches the fresh ruler walk off. He surely had a lot of pent up thoughts, some of the statements only led Arthas to believe he would come running to Loess seeking protection from the kingdom he angered.

Dangerous Business

@[vulgaris] @[Kromium]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium|| - by Arthas - 09-08-2018, 08:59 PM