• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the everlasting ghost of what once was - kagerus - private
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    When my lover's thigh slides thickly between mine, a single brow arches as if to say how bold; but of course, Solace is unmatched in the realm of sexual prowess, and it catches me completely by surprise as she sends me, sprawled, to the bed. The fighter in me sends a rush of blood to me cheeks and to the space between my legs; but like a good kitten, I subtly readjust my pose to something more svelte, the curves of my body accentuated by the silk sheets that gently surround me.

Easy, girl, she says, and I pout wantingly, fluttering my eyelashes and popping a finger between my glistening lips. Our eyes hold for that moment, Solace standing and me softly twisting and simpering in the bed; but of course neither of us want to deny each other the pleasure of our company for long, and so she steps forward. Despite how I've memorized her every curve and hollow (with my hands and my eyes and my lips), the way the light hits the upturn of her breasts and the sleek lines of her stomach do not fail to leave me breathless. Starstruck.

And yet, the instant her skin touches mine, my body reacts; I will never be too dazed to welcome my lover into my embrace. Hands to her hips, grasping there firmly at first before releasing to gently trace the goosebumps alighting along her sides.

I'll trade you.

With the fluidity of a smooth-flowing stream, she takes my hand and places it on the puckered skin of her collarbone. Everything feels light in this moment, the pads of my fingertips barely grazing along the scars; but more than anything else, it is her gaze which grounds me. I love you, I think; and I know that she hears the words in her mind as I smile up at her beatifically. Even as we discuss sado-masochism, a feeling of tenderness pervades all else, settling across even the most diverse aspects of our relationship.

I am a whisper's breadth away from agreeing to her terms when suddenly she takes charge of the dream; as we spin through the darkness, I arch my back, leaning into the gravity of her dream without a single fear or mistrust.

When our eyes open, my lips part in silent awe.

Solace...

But her mind is elsewhere, pulling me away from the intricacies and wonders of her mind and imagination with as simple a thing as a brush of her fingertips. Feeling as if the air we breathe fills our lungs differently than it ever could in reality, my eyes find hers with a feverish need, the fact of how long we've been without each other finally driving my actions. Just as she teases me with another potential place for my mark, I reach - arm wrapping around her waist as I sit up, pushing on the cloud with my other arms so that our positions are flipped.

My gaze finds hers - hungry.

"I'm sure you'll find somewhere darling." The words are growled more than they are spoken, and as they drift to her, I lower myself slowly towards her warmth. "I don't have to tell you how to fuck your Queen, do I?"

My wolfish smile at the repetition of the words she had spoken to me the first time we made love is the last of my expression she sees as I press myself to her folds; but as her back arches in response to my tongue against her sweetest parts, my eyes flash up, the hunger in their depths finally becoming satiated.

Somewhat, anyhow.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Solace] :|
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the everlasting ghost of what once was - kagerus - private - by Kagerus - 10-24-2018, 10:51 PM