• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

Tephra was my birthplace and would always be in my heart.  I missed my mother and the granulate beaches of Ischia, but there was no better feeling than to be back home.

Having not been here more than a few days, I hadn't ventured far from my siblings side.  Change took time and Krom warned them to be careful of those we did not know until he could properly introduce us.  Young at heart, I grew restless and managed to convince my elder brother to allow me to explore.  After the scary run-in with a stallion in Taiga, he was much more concerned of ill intentions men sought.  I was unsure what he meant by such things and so my naive mind carried me off once again.

Finding myself headed towards the borders, crossing an open plain, my lilac tresses bounce gently along my chocolate pelt.  A two-beat pace kept my body moving smoothly along the terrain until a shore line came into view.  I stopped, lavender eyes looking about the area.  A smile kissed delicatley along my lips as I felt the brush of a, autumn breeze coming from the sea.  It was the perfect day...

As I was basking in the sunlit meadow, a soft glow of light catches in my perephial view.  My head turns rather abruptly, eyes seeking the source.  It was another of my kind, looking about as if lost.  I consider for a moment what my brother had said and all that had transpired in Taiga, but curiousity temps me to know more about this stranger.  He was in Tephra and surely all who lived here were good.

"Hello..." I call out in response to his whinny.  For a moment I wonder if he had not heard me, as he continues on his way farther into the lands.  So I -in my biggest voice- call out a greeting again, "Helloooo..." Surely this time they would have heard me...

@[Snout]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-30-2018, 06:48 PM