• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout
    The young bay and purple mare was estatic that Snout was able to get the odd stone she desired. It really was no big deal...his tusks were good for some things...like dislodging rocks. She squeals in delight, and the high pitch of her voice sends his ears to his dome, searching for any protection from her tone. Yes yes he mutters, patiently awaiting to leave this cave. FINALLY the adventure that he thought would NEVER end, was coming to the end he desired. She was finally bringing him to her brother and he nods his head, a hint of a smile peering through.

He follows her on the journey through the kingdom, when he could barely make out the shape of another the young girl starts screaming out Krom! Karat! . He did not know either, but only one was the king surely? He continues behind the filly, ensuring her safety and looking about for any other equines. His glowing body provided light in the early night. As Kove yells out for the other two, they draw nearer, one was made of armor, truly a sight to see. The other had purple just like Kove...honestly she was gentle on the eyes.

The purple mare is the first to break the silence, she rushes towards Kove announcing she was worried. Snout can only roll his eyes, he knew Kove's siblings would be worried she was out so late. She inquires about her safety, and Snout is almost offended that they would think he would cause her harm. He let it slide, and looks at the stone as the purple mare asks about it. An interesting story that perhaps this one is the sister she got the stone for.

He wanted to listen to the Kove tell the story of the rock, but instead the armored horse approaches, he inquires his name. Snout gives a small dip of his head, the stallions tone was blatantly judgmental and irritation set in Snout. He snorts a response, I found her alone at night, I ensured her safe return. The real question here was why was he not watching her? If he was so worried for her safety would he not keep a closer eye on her? His gaze flicks back to the purple mare who had not introduced herself and he dips his head in greeting to her, a small smile tugs at his maw before falling flat and returning his gaze to the green stallion.

Face Your Demons

@[Kromium]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM