• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Both twin siblings can desphier the growing edge of the conversation.  Karat being the first to quiet the arousal by pressing her nose to her younger sisters when she finishes thanking Snout.  Silver-hazel eyes of the lavender tinted mare turn to the glowing bay with a kind smile, "Thank you for seeing her home safely." We cannot lose more family, she wishes to add but holds the bitter thoughts from the gathering.  

When Koves head drops to admire her trinket, Karat looks to her iron brother for his reaction.  Krom's view had not left the bay stallion, even as Kove had spoke at him.  He supposes he had no reason to suspect the other of ill intentions, so he softens his tone, "Yes. I suppose thanks are in order.  It was kind of you to bring her all this way.  I know her destination had been to the caverns she had been raised in.  If I had known her visit would have lasted into the night I would have brought her myself..."  His emerald eyes shift as Kove whispers under breath, "She wished for her freedom... I am glad you ran into her though.  I guess an overprotective brother is a fun killer on most occasions."  He chuckles softly as he looks upon the periwinkle locked filly.  The gadgets of his mind turning to an idea for his sisters plea.

A smile is brought to his lips at the thought and he turns in the slightest to face the stone and the girl staring at it.  The fingers of his abilities reach deep into the earths core, widdling out a slim thread of iron amidst them.  He focuses on it and begins shaping it into delicate links.  One by one they form together, a larger piece finding the gemstone and encompassing it so as it will fit snug within the iron locket.  The chains length curls around the fillies neck, the stone settling in the center of her breast.  With a final melding, the jewlery is complete.  "There, now Ketzia will ever remain very near to your heart," the iron stallion simply smiles and turns his head in Snouts direction.  "I do hope you stay in Tephra.  We could use more friends like you," his words sincere as he steps towards his sisters, his emerald muzzle brushing them each, "Lets get some rest."

@[Snout]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-30-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kromium - 10-01-2018, 08:11 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 10-03-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 10-04-2018, 10:22 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kromium~Karat - 10-04-2018, 10:48 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 10-10-2018, 06:55 PM