• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout
    The purple mare thanks Snout for safely returning there sister, he dips his head to her with a small smirk on his maw. At least one of them saw it for what it was, a protector returning the young naive filly to safety; unaware of the cruel creatures that lurk at night. His gaze flicks to Kove you are a true friend she says to him, a statement that would make some equines tickled. Instead he gives a dip of his head don't go out alone next time he responds, his voice was not harsh though, instead it was slightly playful for the young filly.

His gaze flicks back to the armored stallion, his tone was adjusted this time, thanking Snout for his sisters safe return. Snout offers the same respect, a small dip of his head. He notes that Kove wished for her freedom, something he understands, his own twin sister seeked freedom away from Snout. Kromium notes he was glad Snout ran into her, a feeling he also understands, if his sister was this young and alone at night, he would want someone to accompany her as well.

Kromium steps closer to Kove, he says nothing but a smaller armored chest plate is created before his eyes on Kove. In the center lay the stone they recovered together, now Ketzie will remain forever in your heart . An interesting power Kromium holds, his eye flick to the filly surely her face was filled with joy. A small smirk of acceptance grew on his own face, though he remains silent. Once again the king flicks his attention to Snout, I do hope you stay in Tephra in invitation if any to stay here. He nods his head slightly, his gaze flicking back to the older purple mare I think I will stay if not for a home....to see what acquaintances he can make here. With that he steps closer to his sisters, suggesting they head to bed. Snout looks at the trio, it was about time he heads out as well Have a good night, I should head my own way as well. He heads in the opposite direction, deeper into Tephra, before completely out of sight her turns back to the trio see you around Kove a friendly gesture to the filly before completely disapearing.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM