• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweetheart turned Sour tart

Adria

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky

Much like any female who tends to overreact to a situation, Adria’s accusation and ensuing flare of power is enough to forestall the colt’s advances. He claims to not have been following her (she’s not yet decided on the truth of that admission) but really, it’s the barking command of his that surprisingly calms her down.

Flittering, the rapid rise and fall of her narrow chest slows, and as he’d wished it the water swirling about her feet drains backwards to the sea once more. “We’re… cool.” The filly mouths, having never heard the expression before while mangling it somewhat with an islander’s accent. “You just scared me, is all.” She says to him, licking the salt clinging to her lips before audibly sighing.

“I only guessed a pegasus would make more noise.” Adria shrugs her golden shoulders, a once hard expression softening into youthful loveliness. For now the halo of innocent, childlike curiosity rims her eyes, both lilac-colored orbs fixing themselves to the strangers angry scowl. “Are you always so quiet?”

Forgetting herself, a moment of unabashed horror passes like a heavy cloud across her face. “I’m sorry… that was extremely rude.” She apologizes, ears falling softly in submission. The great redwoods alongside them groan, disturbed by a passing breeze, so the nereid steps tentatively closer in order to close the distance between them. “I’m Adria. I didn’t mean to threaten you I just, well you know. They say it’s better to play it safe than be dead.”

@[Absenthium]

Messages In This Thread
    Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Adria - 08-31-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Absenthium - 09-26-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Adria - 09-29-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Absenthium - 10-03-2018, 07:02 PM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Adria - 10-06-2018, 01:40 PM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Absenthium - 10-08-2018, 08:05 PM
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart - by Adria - 10-11-2018, 07:30 PM