• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Arthas/Any

Arthas
    It appeared as the stallion was already not fond of Arthas, not a shock, perhaps he realized he was the one who stole Leilan years ago. He responds with a yes, taking a few moments to respond once again, Arthas gazes as the bay stallion awaiting the reason for his visit. Finally the bay stag speaks again, this time he introduces himself as Brennen, the king of Ischia . A snort escapes his maw at the mention, so this is the king....

Brennen continues on noting he is looking for his daughter the queen of Sylva . Arthas gives a quizzical gaze to the bay stallion Queen? his voice was questioning, he looks around as if trying to remember. Queen?... he says it once more before finding the stallions gaze again Oh yes the queen...she left ages ago. No one knows where she went off to, my name is Arthas, King of Sylva. a cynical chuckle escapes his maw. The dappled stallion was in a pleasing mood today, he was big on loyalty and a queen who abandons there people is surely not loyal. Arthas would not send out search parties for her, should she come back to Sylva she would happily be exiled, or left to the Sylvans for scraps. She could run back to daddy if that is what he wanted.

I am sure that plenty of Sylva searched for there queen when she left them....then again....maybe not. He shrugs, he did not care, she was irrelevant at this point. Well Brennen, king of Ischia, your daughter is not here, do you have further business with Sylva? His gaze narrows, this meeting was over as far as Arthas was worried unless the stallion had other motives for the visit.

Dangerous Business

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Arthas/Any - by Arthas - 09-05-2018, 07:36 PM