• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry||
    If he wanted to be friends he just had to ask! Why would he hide and watch her!? Mary did not have the most perfect manners, but at least her parents taught her to go and talk to others, not to hide in the shadows. Though she never learned to be reserved....something this colt obviously was, her outspoken response might scare him off before she can reach him.

His eyes grew wide and when she looks down her pelt was pink DAMMIT she thinks to herself. She flicks back to green but the hint of curiosity never leaves his eyes and it just irritates Mary more. She inquires why he was hiding and he looks around as if she was talking to someone else.

She finally reaches him, coming to a halt a few paces away awaiting his response. She gazes at him, and he can only stutter searching for an answer. He pauses looking for a response and when he speaks again he mutters Cimmerian she tilts her head. Did she ask for his name? Was he avoiding her initial question?

He pipes up again, not hiding his eyes fell to his feet and her own followed his. It all started to click and she looks at him with worry, was he really nervous of her? I didn't mean to he stutters again and she presses her muzzle to his shoulder. Perhaps the nicest gesture she has ever given I forgive you, my name is Mary. She introduces herself, a softly smile upon her maw. Where are you from? she inquires of his home kingdom.

@[Cimmerian]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry|| - by Mary - 10-03-2018, 07:26 PM