• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry||

Mary
    She gently touched him, he jerked away, taken aback from her gesture. His eyes grew wide, a smile tugged at her lips, she thought his shyness was cute. Was she the first he has talked to? Or was he really just shy in nature? She wonders what it is like to be shy, she was born a talker, always seeking out someone to be in her company. Oh, sorry! I didn't... she apologizes, it was probably the proper thing to do after touching someone randomly.

Surely he changes, his shyness slowly fades away and a smile peers on his maw. I'm Merry too! he ecstatically shares, after she introduces herself. She tilts herself, she never imagined she would run into someone who shared the same name. Really?! she says elated in the change of his tone I guess we were destine to be friends! she does not ask, she already claims them as friends.

She asks where his home was, when he says the forest she looks at him confused. Sure Mary visited the forest to find some new friends...but she never knew equines lived her. Why did he not live in a kingdom? She just didn't understand, she was raised in kingdoms her whole life and never knew of a different approach.

Where are you from? he asks but she is still confused at his response. Sylva, why do you live in the forest? Doesn't it get lonely out here? Her orbs scan the forest, sure its fun to play in....but she would miss her tree barricaded kingdom, the vast equines that lived amongst her. Do you want to come to Sylva? Do you live here with anyone else? Maybe he did not have parents...that would make more sense...If he came to Sylva with her, she would have a friend that was her age.

Long May She Reign

@[Cimmerian]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry|| - by Mary - 10-11-2018, 06:28 PM