• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

“Something tells me you wouldn’t enjoy me bending your Kingdom in half and going in raw." Wolfbane laughs at her retreating form, almost pleased she’s decided to throw away the false ideologies in favor of her true nature. “Is that a good enough offer for you?” He questions, stepping forward to block her path.

She could take the advance however she would like; he wasn’t quite done with her yet.

“You believe you deserve peace? That Hyaline is due neutrality just because they claim they’ll be ‘nice’? Or perhaps you’re just covering your asses,” The winged horse barks, choosing a play on Kagerus ‘word of the day’, “because it looks as if your peace is useless to me. It always has been.”

Bane’s gaze turns away; he doubts the other monarch was truly threatened by his actions anyway, given her demeanor throughout their conversation. “Peace in Beqanna is piss in a pot.” The stallion grumbles. “This ceasefire …” He draws on, glancing ‘round to pin her with a glinting, almost regretful stare, “For how long? Both steals and challenges?”

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kagerus] Just wanted to get up something quick since i'll be busy tomorrow!!
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 09-05-2018, 07:55 PM