• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What Goes Around, Comes Around {Solace}
    The vampress remains well within her shadowed border.  Solace, of all others, should know her weaknesses and that in itself is a weakness to the bay mare.  She doesn't suppose she needs to voice her strengths either, as her sister also knows those and why one should choose their words carefully.  It is Solaces recognition of her and the voice that trails off into mild accusations that causes a toothy grin to now form upon black lips. 

The chill of winter remains high in the hills of Hyaline, leaving the valley below better suited for life.  She may prefer the solitude of those mountainous caves but a child needs protection.  This is her plight today in coming to Hyaline.  Her child would be sought after and Loess was not safe for it, her.  So she is quick to indulge Solaces interests, "I am not sure you are aware, but I am pronounced Queen of Loess."  Her statement is simply factual and not a boast of rank, "I am sure you are aware of the kingdoms standing within Beqanna and I am afraid I cannot allow my daughter to be a pawn for the amusement of men and their battle of size..." She nearly snickers at her own jest, "If you know what I mean."  Her sienna eyes turn to the length of darkness behind her cast by the coniferous trees, studying the shadows, "Come out Kreed." The command of her powers draws a winged, dark fawn filly from their cover and stops at her side.

Her view turns to the light mare and beckons a question, "Can she remain in Hyaline?"  Her golden eyes do not pry the wanted answer forcefully from Solaces lips.  She knows her sister could never turn away a child in danger... 
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Solace] ok HUGE time jump XD TaDaaa baby lol
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around {Solace} - by Kaurma - 09-25-2018, 02:26 PM