• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

TEPHRA MEETING [Magnus, Amorette, ALL]
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

The skies were painted brilliant hues of blush and bloom -much like the hibiscus that dotted the landscape- when Magnus had offered to show him a location where his voice would be heard by all Tephrans.  He gratefully followed the golden stag, making note of the stallions passion for the lands.  By the look of his marred pelt, the stallion has many battles under his belt and Krom would need someone of his caliber if ever Tephra finds itself in the midst of a war...

Upon reaching the destination, his emerald eyes scan the area.  The acoustics here would do nicely for the purpose he sought.  With a nod of his head to Magnus in thanks, he positioned himself just so.  Allowing the easiest travel of his voice to their ears, he makes his announcement. "Fellow Tephrans, please gather so I may know all who calls these lands home," his voice is deep, but with still a crisp of youth.

He waited for them to come forward from their niches within the land.  Slowly trickling like the flows of molten rock criss-crossing the land, they find him.  Some he has never met, others he recognized from the first meeting he had witnessed upon their first arrival.  He regarded each of them as they stepped forward to listen(even his sisters), and when it seemed the flow has commenced, he spoke, "Good Evening everyone.  My name is Kromium.  Some of you may remember my family and I, having come to these lands a couple years ago.  We had left as a necessity but we return now to guide Tephra into a new age." He pauses to span the crowd, "Warrick has stepped down and I will be Tephras Protector now.  I hope you will allow us to become part of your family here."  A smile graces his emerald laced lips before turning to the stallion that led him here, "Magnus, you have shown me your dedication to these lands and its people.  I would be honored for you to be Tephras General."   He allows a pause for an answer before turning his eyes back to the others.

Scanning the faces of Tephra, he recalls memory as his eyes rest on a blackish mare. He remembered seeing her within these lands during his stay here as refugees of Ischia, but a name does not surface within the web of memory.  He looked her square in the face, "I remember you...  What is your name Miss?"   His voice is kind and eyes soft as he regarded her, allowing her to reveal her namesake.  Surely someone who has been here all this time is worthy of recognition as well...

@[magnus] @[Amorette] and to any who wish to be known.  This is a semi-informative meeting to name Magnus and Amorette; General and Adviser, also to let everyone know he is stepping up to replace Warrick. <3

Messages In This Thread
    TEPHRA MEETING [Magnus, Amorette, ALL] - by Kromium - 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM