• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone

WOLFBANE

“I never expected you would.” Bane thinks, hardly suppressing an eye roll while Breckin finally gave in to his wishes, edging towards the lip of her pool. In the end, everything Loess does comes back to rest on his shoulders - he doesn’t seek to lay the blame elsewhere - it was just imperative that she understand her actions had cut him.

The palomino’s head turns with the indication of her nose, gaze cast over his shoulder to where Valdis (hopefully) plays in innocuous bliss. He can hear Lepis shake behind him, and the bite of her warm-turned-cold spray against his shoulder turns him back to where she stands, soaked. “I hope she’s freaking cold.” He muses, scoffing aloud at her boast that the Hyaline filly had practically walked into her unknown imprisonment. “Oh, it wasn’t difficult, was it?” Bane replies, his own sarcasm matching hers tone for tone. “Why am I not surprised. Even without your gift I doubt a child would present much trouble to you.”

Now he does roll his eyes, but she’s got him - she knows she does - and his fangs flash in the bold winter light when his mouth fashions a smirk.

“Lead the way, empress of divine chaos.”

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Lepis] this is short, I’m sorry :|
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-07-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-16-2018, 01:35 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-16-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Wolfbane - 09-17-2018, 08:34 AM