• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Got the devil in my eye, Feel the devil by my side; Leliana
    dovev
    html by Toli, overall design and quote style based on "Dovev" by Laura

He was bored out of his fucking mind here in this place. Wasn't it supposed to be run by a bunch of hot chicks?? What the fuck happened to THAT? Not a goddamn hot chick in sight.

Well. Except the one he couldn't touch.
    But whatever.

The visions were giving him a fucking headache again. Visions or whatever the hell they were. People he'd never seen before, images of him there too. Things he'd never done before, never said before. Why the fuck would he ever-- So it was driving him crazy, and his black body was covered in a sheen of sweat. And blood. Always blood.

It was wet again today, not cracked and dried. Bones shifting and pressing forward, thrusting outward to cover him more in this impenetrable armor. There was probably a lot of pain, but he was long passed feeling it. Pretty distracted anyway. Beautiful faces, completey gorgeous. If he'd met any of them, he hoped he fucked them. Would be nice to know for sure. Heartfire probably knew everything. But information was never given freely and he had nothing to give in exchange. Nothing but destruction, which she could handle on her own. A lot of it.

Right, so, why the fuck was he here, again??

He snarled, and threw his front feet down hard, thumping to the ground and his hair crashing forward over him. He fucking hated being here, and not knowing anything. Violence, he remembered Violence, remembered being possessed and puppeted around - and liking it. But everything else was broken, fragmented and confused. Most of it was probably lies anyway, lies that Violence put in his mind. Or Heartfire. Or even Ashley.

He knew that name... Where did he know that name?
    Master. Teacher.
    Ischia.
    Magnus. Cerva.
    Zor--

Fuck, this shit hurts!!

His eyes slammed tightly shut, muscles tensing and locking up. He lifted his head to yell for her, to call Heartfire to him to finally make sense of this crazy shit, but he halted. A scent in the air he might know, or maybe not, caught by flared nostrils. Hard, obsidian eyes turned towards it - to her - and then his body followed, walking straight for her, this stranger with an almost-familiar smell. Fucking huge, too, but he wouldn't let that distract him.

He was a man on a mission, and he had her in his sights.

I've got blood on my hands. And it just won't wash off
    Try and save me, you can't. Cause I'm too far gone.

@[leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    Got the devil in my eye, Feel the devil by my side; Leliana - by Dovev - 09-08-2018, 06:42 PM