• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Maugrim
    Kagerus
    { and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times }

I care not for things that can be earned. Blood spills either way.

A chill runs through me; his weight has anything but lessened and my muscles are anything but fortifying against it. I barely catch the insane glimmering in his blackened eyes in the peripherals of my vision as he is held just barely out of reach of me by my antlers; they will not hold much longer. Panic fills the air around us and I consider crying out for help - but what help would come to a trespassing queen in this land of murder and sadism? I swallow back the cries and think of Solace, attempting to ground myself and to get myself to think logically as to how I can escape this.

Or how I can try to, at least.

Who are you that you deem who is fruitless and who is not?

A chance; he's presented one himself, without making me work for it. My heart pounds, but I steady my voice. I grapple with what he intends to know by the question, struggling to realize an answer as the weight of him grows stagnant, degrading my bones and my muscles as he awaits the sound of my voice. There must be a way to appease him - there has to be.

But I won't die here. I will kill him before it comes to that, if I need to.

"It takes only two eyes and a mind to see that which is self evident, Sire." I speak as lucidly as I can, mustering a voice of submission such that he might imagine others speaking to him in this way; and the last word I speak implicatively, deftly tying together the idea of kingship to the more guttural, instinctual title of a breeding stallion. My hoof slides again, but only a half-inch. He needs to take the bait.

"I am nothing except a messenger. Let he who truly opposes you be the subject of your wrath."

@[Maugrim] So not sure how Maugie feels after this one but if he wants to, he can break one of her antlers if he decides he wants to leave, but not so nicely. Wink
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Maugrim - by Kagerus - 10-12-2018, 10:01 PM