• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

;

Leokadia

When she'd stopped her churning the snow Lo had picked at the sour berries that clung to the bramble, they lacked toxicity but their bitterness made her spit them out again. A mare with bright wings approached through the trees but went unnoticed by the girl until she spoke. Then her attention snapped toward the stranger though she held her ground  and gave no indication of shyness. Her gaze left the mare's face and lingered on her bright wings which were quite striking here in the shadowy trees. The white mares angelic glow impressed the filly but the words made her recall her previous activities.

"You're friends with that furry thing? Can you make it come back? I want to touch it." She waited expectantly for a reply. She didn't have the words to explain what she had felt when she had stalked that weaker being. In any case she looked like nothing more than a curious child chasing bunnies.

"Oh! I'm Lo. Leokadia really but I like Lo sometimes." She wanted to talk about hares, but was well behaved enough not to change the subject back. "I live...here, I think." It had not occurred to her that she needed to live in any one place. Her life so far had consisted of following her dam through snowy woods and meadows when allowed and waiting alone for her to land again when left behind, until the day she had been left permanently.

she's an arsonist in her pastime
    and i've been burned for the last time

@[Ilma]
    I wanted Lo to muck around unsupervised a bit, but @[Jayhawk] can join in if and when she likes. :]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Leokadia - 09-12-2018, 08:11 PM