• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's not the waking, it's the rising; jackel
    jackel
    False.  It's all false.

My deception is my own, and he has his own craft,  Neither of us are the wiser to each other's guises for now.  We both have our own desires, motivations, cravings.  How fortunate for the both of us that they should fall in a line so beautifully fated.

And we are bored.  Wastefully so.

My head wants to tilt, my lips want to break apart to grin, my mouth wants to fall open and allow the venom that is my laughter to run freely.  And it nearly does.  The clench of my jaw slackens, but it is not the usual joyful fit that slides past my lips, its a shy girlish giggle that I hear.  Haide, you bitch, you cannot allow me one innocent reaction?  

She hushes me instantly, patience, I hear, don't startle the stag.

"Thank you," she says through my lips.  Magnetized, his step in my direction causes me to mirror his action, and my gilded body shifts nearer, hovering just before the fringe of polite personal space.  But she cannot stop my leaning towards him--this is not true, she allows me to believe I have some semblance of control in the moment when I most definitely do not--and my muzzle extends somewhat, fashioning another smile deemed acceptable for a stunning lady like myself.  He did say I was stunning, right?  Gotta live up to his curious expectations.

"I'd love to meet him too, if he's a friend of yours."

"We believe you" we say to ourselves.
    all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[rapt] so, so sorry for the wait. please feel free to power play her to get her wherever you need her. she's a willing victim lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising; jackel - by Jackel - 10-07-2018, 02:22 PM