• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any ||

Arthas
    So he's on the hunt for something he can't even find? Arthas couldn't have said it better himself. Perfectly put, Brennen was seeking an equine who did not want to be found, no harm was done to her on Sylva's watch and the bay king had no right to unleash his anger on Sylva. The king said he would not hold Sylva liable, but only time will tell.

The conversation quickly moves on to the topic of Loess and a smile tugs at his lips. We miss you of course words that he did not need to hear, but was a relief to hear. Loess was, and always will be his home, he does not live there now...but he never wants to hear of the demise of the kingdom. Another win! Vulgaris has been named the new champion of Loess, Arthas had not been able to mention his pick before he left, but luckily the two had similar thinking and Vulgaris was already the new champion. He may look like me Bane, but I am much more attractive a chuckle parts his lips.

Bane mentions that Arthas should come and visit Loess and he nods his head On a lonely night Ill seek you out he winks at Bane, but in all seriousness he plans to make a trip out to Loess shortly. Because he misses the kingdom, and also to see some of the equines he left behind. He mentions that he may have a kid of his own soon and his ears prick forward and his eyes grew wide. You don't say! You will HAVE to tell me all about her A mare he had not heard of, this would be interesting! But yes, I would have no higher honor than raising your child.

All good things have to come to an end, Bane announces his departure and Arthas nods. Until next time he listens as Bane mentions he will pay Ischia a visit and perhaps when Arthas heads to Loess Bane can tell him all about there conversation. The stallion prepares for flight, before departure he bumps his head into Arthas' shoulder and lifts off into the sky. A smile tugs at his lips, he watches the stallion depart until he was no longer in sight.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any || - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:31 PM