• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Someone Wanted to See You [Breckin, Kaurma]
    Their pace is slow, but it is by choice alone.  No she could not fly, but her speed was as unnatural as horses having wings.  This small fact is something the piebald filly need not know, and it doesn't seem to bother the cheerful girl at all.  Nalia was so interested in all the simple things that life had to offer that she didn't question for a moment the effects of mental manipulation.  This brought a grin to Kaurma's lips.

Once crossing the border, after skirting around her sisters kingdom, she finds them halting.  Nothing more than a twist of ears was given as the call was sent for the Nerine queen.  

Moments pass slowly but soon another is spotted against the landscape.  The stark contrast of white against the rather drab kingdom sparks interest within her, as well as releasing Nalia from her compulsion.  Kaurma remains shadowed by the cloak of tree cover but perhaps here it did not matter.  The sky was cast over with slate grey hiding the suns rays.

The mare is quick to join them with glances at them both, what could be construed as a faux smile bending the narrow of her alabaster lips.  She echoes the mares position and tips her ebony ears forward to listen to the queen speak.

A muffled snicker rises in her throat before she indulges the Queen, "Arthas is no longer a member of Loess, but I get your point." Golden eyes brighten just the slightest, "I found one of yours wandering Loess... Might I say someone of such naivety should be awares of where they trapse... especially since they lacked bringing anyone of interest with them."  A smile christens her dark lips and exposes the sharpened tips of her fangs, "No harm, no foul." 

Her eyes hardly shift from Breckin regardless of what Nalia was doing, "More importantly I have come to introduce myself.  I am Kaurma, Consort of Loess."  The entirety of her expression brightens with pride at her accomplishment.  Tricking a King into giving away such a title was an impressive feat, keeping it would prove much more difficult... 
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Nalia] @[Breckin] I timelined jump on the Arthas bit.  If Breckin doesn't want to know he isn't in Loess I can edit but I figured she might care to know that tidbit for queenly knowledge Wink
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Someone Wanted to See You [Breckin, Kaurma] - by Kaurma - 09-25-2018, 03:00 PM