• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Always been within; any

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

She had not seen the ears or eyes poking out of the river - of course she hadn’t been paying attention to it. She shock-stopped at the sudden voice, a girl in the water, not exactly moving, but shimmering with scales magically floating in place. Tähti blinked, then ruffled her feathers. ”Yeah, I guess so.” Her mind was still processing the girl floating in the water, but when she spoke to tell her about her name, the dark grey filly nods.

”Uh, nice to meet you. I’m Tähti. Mother says it means star,” she explains and looks up as if attenpting to see the one star marking she has on her forehead, she knows it’s there but quickly returns her gaze to the watery filly. ”I didn’t know there were horses in the water? Do you breathe underwater like a fish?” her curiosity quickly overcomes her, and she wonders if she girl is maybe made like a fish much like she herself is partly a bird. Her tail swished at the analogy, knowing that a lot of birds prey on fish, but she dismisses the thought. She’s a guard, not a predator.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Adria] sorry to keep you waiting, I had a busy week (:

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-12-2018, 06:57 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-16-2018, 04:17 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-18-2018, 01:52 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-23-2018, 01:03 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM