• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Always been within; any

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

The greying filly looks curiously as the water-girl tells her she could live underwater. "I've only seen the bottom of the lake from afar, and that's because the water's clear back home." she offers, fascinated by the ease with which the other girl moves - or, not-moves really. Named for a sea, she understands perfectly why, just as the sea-girl knows why Tähti earned her name.

Adria tells her that -apparently (she probably hasn't met them yet and must be lucky)- there's not-so-gentle others; Tähti nods. "Your shape has nothing to do with being gentle or aggressive. That's entirely you." she tells - a small signal that her bodily age is surpassed by her mind, but otherwise she does not seem to show much.

She cocks her head at the small water display, but when Adria lands super-close her fur bristles a hearbeat; but she knows the girl is as harmless as they come, although with abilities. At the question, she nods. "My mother had them. They've changed but, that's where I got mine. My little brother also, and auntie Lace." She thinks about it. "And several of her children, too. I guess mountains attract bird-horses." she jokes. She ruffles the feathers, then stretches her one wing towards Adria. "Softer than leather for sure." she tells her with a laugh.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Adria] awh she's starting to look/act like her mother haha

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-12-2018, 06:57 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-16-2018, 04:17 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-18-2018, 01:52 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-23-2018, 01:03 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM