• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Always been within; any

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

The black-maned girl shakes her head at her buckskin companion. ”Don’t worry about that. I don’t mind listening.” she grins, and looks at her new friend thoughtfully. Exploring, huh, that’s what she was doing now? Or was it more of a getting-away-from-my-family kind of thing? Not that the greying yearling minded.

”So why didn’t you go all the way up the river to the lake yet?” she wonders. ”It’s only a sanctuary kingdom, nobody would bite your head off. Or maybe... well, you can just whinny at the border and ask nicely.” she grins. She wouldn't be actually holding off because of it being a kingdom, right? Right?

The younger girl then seems to think Tähti must be very world-wise. But when she thinks of it, she hardly ever leaves. She guesses she never really had the time. ”I haven’t been far, really. I lived in Nerine for a time, and I haven’t explores much further than the river on my own. I like to get home before dark, usually.” she shrugs, then wonders about her conversation partner. ”How fast do you travel in the water?”

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Adria] I made it a bit more of a post than just dialogue (:

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-12-2018, 06:57 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-16-2018, 04:17 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-18-2018, 01:52 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-23-2018, 01:03 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM