• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Always been within; any

Adria

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky

Oh, she held off very much because of the fact that the eastbound land was a kingdom. Lake or not, a horse was subject to the mercy of territories considered private if they entered like a snake in the shadows. Personally she’d hate to be branded a trespasser, but Tähti’s assurance that Hyaline was in fact a sanctuary kingdom lightened the sense of fear Adria harbored over swimming there.

The dark filly talks of Nerine, a place the Ischia girl knew only by name, and then she comments on the encroaching afternoon, seemingly desiring to be home before nightfall (something Adria could fully sympathize with) though the notion of this budding friendship ending so suddenly pushed a gentle frown onto the sabino’s normally upturned lips.

Until Tähti poses a question that suspiciously sounded like an invitation to travel along with her. “I think you’d be surprised at just how fast I travel.” The nereid grins, a turnaround from her earlier disappointment. Encouraged by the friendly pegasus, she chirps, “In fact I’m up for a race … if you think you can keep up.”

Without another word, the seemingly perfect water-horse backpedals over stones in a hurry. She seems like a rather normal thing on land, but as soon as her hooves meld into the river water grace and unnatural command of her power transform her. The Ischian slips below a bubbling surface and rockets upstream in a mad dash, directly headed for the heart of Hyaline.

@[Tähti] I figure Tähti can reply in a new thread in Hyaline if she wants, or I’ll just throw an open post up in Hyaline to get them into present-day Smile ADRIA MADE HER FIRST REAL FRIEND

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-12-2018, 06:57 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-16-2018, 04:17 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-18-2018, 01:52 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-23-2018, 01:03 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 09-29-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 10-01-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Adria - 10-06-2018, 01:15 PM