• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You are cordially invited [Any & All]

He’s right, damnit. She would never drink so much that she forgets. That doesn’t mean she couldn’t get totally sloshed. She would need all the excuses she could get. That would probably peeve him, but when had she ever given a fuck about pissing him off?

Besides, things always got interesting when he got pissed.

As if she needed a demonstration, the crowd swells, causing quarters to get tight and jostling them about he tries a shove a path clear for them. At least, until someone bumps into her just a bit too hard. In seconds, Dovev has shoved the hapless guy back and is squaring up to fight. As much as she can appreciate a good fight, this one would hardly prove fair. Besides, she’s not letting him ruin the night with a brawl. She’d just started having a good time.

But his little quarrel had already started to draw notice. Or, more accurately, the notice of pretty blonde with a sly smile and coy words. Blue eyes narrowing behind her flashing mask, she curls her fingers around Dovev’s arm and pulls back with deceptive gentleness. As the lovely little minx turns her attention to Heartfire, the red-haired woman smiles coldly, though it is hidden by the flashing cat. “While I appreciate your concern, I’m more than capable of handling him.”

Trailing her fingers along Dovev’s arm briefly, she steps forward, slightly closer to the other woman. Casually reaching up, she deftly removes the cat mask, revealing the more delicate mask of gold and white that allows the startling blue of her eyes to shine through. Handing the thing to Dovev, she allows the smile to slip before continuing, almost offhandedly, “However, I would like the knife that you took from his pocket back.”

i see your sins
    and i want to set them free

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You are cordially invited [Any & All] - by Heartfire - 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM