• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not meant to stay forever; any
    Winter had come baring her teeth this year, the bitter coastal wind whipping into her alabaster tresses, further tangling the feathers and shell pieces alike that adorned them.  Though no snowfall touched Nerine’s sea banks this evening, the stinging bite of frigid air chilled her to the bone.  The promise of sunset was upon them, casting her spotted coat into a warm orange tone and despite the sun’s lazy descent in the sky, it did little to divert the stubborn cold.

Breckin had been nearing the end of her watch, practically counting down the seconds until she could retreat to her personal nook in the cliffside kingdom and release herself to precious sleep.  Tired eyes had become increasingly heavier, harder to keep open, nearly shutting entirely as she drew closer towards her sanctuary. 

Until she spots a rare color further along the shore through the narrowed slits of her hooded eyes.  Curious creature that she is, her dark eyes immediately snap open with newfound interest in the evening’s unravelings.  The course had already been set, and with several gliding steps, her speckled frame joins the painted pair.

“Djinni,” she greets the recognizable mage first, “It’s good to see you again.” Breckin offers the rose toned mare a small, tired smile.  The mage had been somewhat reclusive as of late, and it was nice to cross paths with her again, if only for a temporary while.  Shifting her attention towards the newcomer, she holds onto that soft smile with the ease of a motion well practiced.  “Please forgive me, we’ve had many newcomers recently and I’ve not been able to remember everyone’s name just yet.  Would you mind refreshing my memory?  I am Breckin by the way, it’s nice to officially meet you.”

BRECKIN

call me forward when the crown falls

@[Agnieska] @[Djinni] sorry this is crappy but i did want her to officially meet you lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever; any - by Breckin - 09-15-2018, 09:02 PM