• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone
    At one time he had only shown his allegiance to the darkness, the creators that had made him from the elements of hell. His makers had installed the necessary values of servitude, but little did they know he would step out of their shadow. Little did they know he would become something more than they had every anticipated him to be.

Sinner was no longer the slave to darkness. He became his very own master, and his loyalty would only be to himself. His motives would only be to achieve whatever he wanted. No matter the price it would require.

“There is a world much more outside of serving a kingdom,” he says in reply to why she might not have seen him. “I’ve had little interest in serving simple things and fulfilling tasks when I arrived and made Sylva my home. Perhaps you could say I held a rank within Sylva when our previous clown king and demon queen ruled,” he pauses for a moment, considering how quickly they both had faded away, “But simple positions do not mean nothing.” Just as kingdoms might mean nothing either. Are they not simply a pawn on the chess board in the game of life? He has yet to truly know.

He then falls into a comfortable sitting position, but still facing towards the navy-pointed mare. “Ah, but that was sometime ago. Surely, my presence before you both arrived and took your positions would meaning something now.” He did not need to prove himself to gain anything. Simply, he had gotten what he wanted with the use of words and just showing up. What sort of other things could he easily gain with putting a little more effort in? There are many possibilities.

The hound listens carefully to her answers in regards to his recent question. “Ah, so you are a loyal kingdom-dweller. Is that all you know?” He cannot help but ask. A kingdom life sounded so boring when there was more outside of the walls, and bound the kingdom life. There was much more than the game of politics and plotting to gain power. “I don’t think I’ve ever had a mango,” he laughs softly at her random additions to who she is.

“Well, I was born in Pangea long ago before the kingdom had fallen. My childhood and growing up was rather boring. Perhaps my entire life may appear to be boring compared to yours.” Sinner had found it thrilling though. “But when you are a hunter and the love for blood and killing flows through you, it’s a rather exciting life.” A smirk grows across his lips at the thought of it. “I suppose my favorite food is blood, and I don’t like to keep still for too long.” Not when he was the hunter—the hunger always called him out into the forest, to taste the flesh and blood on his very lips.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Lepis]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-26-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-27-2018, 06:34 PM