• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; arthas

Arthas
    It has been a couple weeks since he last saw Lepis, since they last spoke. She agreed to be queen of Sylva, beside Arthas, but he still was not convinced her heart was in it. He could not blame her, she has been through a lot the last time he called Sylva home. He has been out and about in beqanna, meeting with a few different kingdoms and he event caught up with Wolfbane. His heart will always call Loess home, and luckily for Arthas they have a great relationship and with it the two kingdoms are tied together.

He finds himself without a mission today, and he casually walks through Sylva, tracing the border ensuring its protection. It was not long that the scent of his queen ran though his nares and a smile grew upon his maw. When did she arrive? He did not know that she was here already but he would not complain, he quickened his pace and headed towards the direction of Lepis.

With each step the snow beneath him crunched, leaving an imprint of his hoof. The navy and dun mare was within his view and a gentle whinny escapes his maw, he comes to a halt when he is beside her and he extends his neck to wrap around her. Lepis his voice is warm, and his cold body quickly grew warm with her company. He was always okay with remaining embraced with Lepis, and it never seemed long enough, but he eventually let go and looked for her gaze. How is Sylva? He asks, scanning there surroundings, the trees were all bare with the winter season but soon enough they will blossom and offer protection from those in the sky.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-15-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM