• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; arthas
    It was courageous of Lepis to agree to rule Sylva, with everything that happened to her. Perhaps he was narrow minded in thinking that she could return with little discomfort from her past time here. He only hoped being queen would make her happy, all he wanted wss to make her happy....

It appears the harder he tries, the more she pushes him away. He devotes himself to her, and she tells him its ok to have other partners, he asks her to be his queen and she throws tiny daggers when she can. He wonders if she even truly loves him, they feel more like best friends than lovers. There situation was slowly starting to frustrate Arthas.

She breaths into his shoulder and his tenseness quickly fades, she notes that she will be leaving tomorrow. He gives a nod and steps away from her, his frustration was swirling into anger. very well then, best of luck. Let me know if you need anything. He glances at her before dipping his head and departing for the inland of Sylva. If she did not want to be with Arthas, than he has no problem setting her free.

@[Lepis] OOC: loose canon Arthas, feel free to stop him or end the thread here.  Whenever the Ischia thread is done perhaps we can do a new one with the results and introducing Lothar?

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-15-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 10-02-2018, 06:55 PM