• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it's something within me; raelynx
    All Dizzy could feel anymore was the fire, searing her skin, roaring through her veins, devouring her from the outside as he peeled away burned bits of her flesh. He dragged his lips along the wounds sending hot tongues of agony licking their way lightning-fast up her spine and firing pain signals in her brain, spiking adrenaline, giving her the strangest high as she fought to break free. Somewhere deep beneath the pain was a hot little glow in her belly, an ember starting to burn brighter, uncoiling and waking slowly, but she paid it no mind.

Somehow she had other things on her mind.

She bit down on his neck, letting the fire swallow her lips, her nose, the lower part of her face in her efforts to fight back, to drive him off. But before it could do more than scorch her, it was gone, giving way beneath her assault as he bared his neck for her to bite him harder. And bite she did, a feral cry tearing from her lips as she ripped into him.

He bit down on her withers, pulling another pained cry from her as skin split, as he shuddered against her. At first she thought she’d made some kind of headway, but then he growled and shoved against her, demanding more from her.

Fear spiked through her, and she gave him what he asked for, thrashing and tearing into him again, shoving back against him to try to push him away, try to break loose of his hold. She screamed and threw her weight at him, biting at his neck again as hard as she could, moving to bite his chest next, hard enough to hopefully draw blood, make him pull away.

It took a minute for his demand to sink in, for her to understand how damn much he liked it when she fought him. God, of course he liked it. Every guy she knew loved it when she made them bleed, made them hurt, dragged the animal hiding behind their eyes out to play. “I’m not yours,” she growled again, slowly starting to understand how much trouble she was in. "Get off me."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's something within me; raelynx - by Disastardly - 10-02-2018, 04:45 PM