• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One For The Books -[Akkadian]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

It happened again, she had thought him into existence....If only it worked years ago when she truly yearned for him and his touch. He approached and she could barely believe her eyes, he stopped and stood before her, his head was held high. He always carried himself with pride, it was nice to see he has not changed much.

Josie he gives a greeting, she was tempted to reach out and nuzzle him but his next statement turned her bitter. Where is my son He asks...no he demands. She went from forgiving him in a moment to being filled with anger again. What! NO HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!? she yells out, her tone was filled with anger. She tried to move on from him but she always remained loyal, reunited and he doesn't even ask how she was? Not so much as a touch?

She fought the urge to bite him, scream and run away in anger. Instead she snorts and responds to his damn question Ezra is a grown stallion, he is off on his own life adventure. Her ears were pinned to her dome, her tail flicked with annoyance. And where the hell have you been? He talks as if she ripped Ezra away from him, no! Akkadian damn near abandoned them, leaving Josie to raise him on her own.

@[Toli] I promise I'll do better!

Messages In This Thread
    One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 09-15-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 09-26-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 10-03-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 10-13-2018, 07:15 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 10-13-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 10-28-2018, 12:03 PM