• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any]

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    For a moment, he can't help but glance around the white stud as if to check if there's an army, but alas, unless he means the white fluffs, there's no-one there; but he grins and then nods anyway. "I'd like to meet them." he continues to tease, but then the white man again is incredibly serious about things, talking about height not being an issue when fighting for the ones you love, the ones who are their home. Well, shit, he actually agrees with the big guy, and it's taking the fun out of the jokes. Cocking his head, he stares at Ardashir in thought, all the while his eyes drain of the green colour, turning back to icy blue (or perhaps there's a hint of warmth, too, but more so in the expression itself).

It seemed that it was his time to be studied then, but he couldn't bother too much. He'd done the same thing first; if only to assess if he was capable enough. Wouldn't want the title of Champion be forgone to someone not strong enough to defend his queen should time and place ask for it.

He doesn't exactly like the tone that follows though, and he huffs, throwing his forelock out of his face (one of those rare things on him that weren't shiny these days). And since the tone wasn't too inviting, he chose not to immediately answer, but focuses on the last one. "Why, it's not too hard to miss out on a big white stallion, especially in Nerine. I just had to put a face to the name of one who's said to be Champion." But he supposes it's fair to at least give his name. "I'm Leilan." As if that, perhaps, should explain everything in one go. Maybe it would - he's still a son of Scorch (dare he think it, the only one ever present). He's quite sure Breckin probably doesn't discuss her life with this man, though.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Ardashir]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any] - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:13 PM