• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The cold of Sylva’s autumn doesn’t do much to his scaly hide, and secretly he’s glad that he’s not shivering on his way in. Yet he has not come for politics, like many others who will follow after him, who’ve gone before him, no doubt.

He’s heard a familiar face now holds the crown to this kingdom, and he is curious how he fares. If he fares at all. If he holds his grasp here, and if so, if that means he is to be considered an evil king now. Because somehow the latter just doesn’t seem right in Leilan’s mind.

Stepping up to the border, the shiny stallion calls out for Arthas. It souns like maybe he has come to mock him, maybe not. Or maybe he will anyway - Arthas always kets him under his skin. At least in the past. So. Depends on the grey man.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Arthas] lousy starter but here it is
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM