• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Arthas
    It was finally spring, the trees were starting to sprout new leaves and soon the trees would be full enough that no one from above can see through. Sylva had caused a stir when he took over the kingdom, but has since fallen quiet.....quiet doesn't always mean something bad, in fact it could be just the opposite.

He found himself out today patrolling the border, clearing his head from his thoughts. He was so confused, did Lepis want to be here? Was she happy being queen....was she happy being with Arthas? He had yet to tell her of his child he expected this season, but he hoped she would not be mad seeing that she wanted him to be with others.....she didn't want another foal this season. I mean...he didn't expect a foal from her every season...but at the same time he couldn't help himself...

He had so many thoughts but they disappeared the instant he caught wind of Ischia..His ears pinned to his dome, but within a moment of detecting the intruder a whinny calls out. It was a familiar call, and as he thinks of it a smile tugged at his lips and a soft chuckle parts his lips. Leilan he thinks to himself, the damn bastard, his best friend he hated....frenemy?

He heads towards the call and eventually the roan stag was within view Leilan! Buddy! He calls out when he nears him, he came to a halt a few paces from him. What brings you to Sylva? Usually he would not be so nice, especially to an Ischia member, but this sort of meeting was no stranger to the pair.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] awhhh i missed these two<3

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM