• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Arthas
    The visit of his red friend was always a mystery, sometimes they left on a good note, and most often they depart angered. Try as he must, so long as he has not come on Ischia duties, perhaps this conversation will end on a good note. His eyes gaze over the stallion who was different this time, from the last. He had scaling over his body, and was that teeth? He could barely see points when he moved his maw. How new were these? Has it been that long since he had last seen this red stallion.

He notes he came to visit for Arthas himself, the conversation grew all to familiar, though he usually had these conversations with Bane. I want to see your new kingdom, was it as easy to acquire as the last one? Oh does Leilan have jokes today, something that would normally irritate the shit out of Arthas, today he decided to let it roll. A short chuckle slipped past his lips Not as easy his gaze narrowed in on Leilan. It was no secret, he was given rule of Loess with no struggle, but Sylva was a different story.

The conversation shifts at the mention of Brennen, his ears flicked back at the mention of his Ischian king, but they face forward once again when he continued on. He notes he will not be accountable for the past actions of Sylva, but inquires if the 'monsters' are still here. Leilan, I would not say they are monsters, although the original Sylvan member do still reside her, if that is what you are inquiring. He would not put such a label on his members, regardless of murderous acts they may or may not have carried out. Glad to hear that Brennen's decision. Arthas had a whole LOT more to say, but he decided it would be best to keep his comments to himself, a rare decision. How is Ischia Leilan? You are still welcome a spot in my kingdom, the Paladin perhaps? He looks at him, he stole him years ago for a reason. Leilan had great potential, he was a loyal equine, someone that Arthas would like in his own kingdom.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] Frenemies<3 lol

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM