• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Arthas
    This meeting with Leilan and Arthas was truly different from all there prior conversations, it was perhaps there most civil conversation. Maybe this was a step in the direction of.....friendship?

Leilan seemed slightly surprised by Arthas' tone, and perhaps even lack of smack talk on Ischia. He follows up on the marriage of Bane and Arthas, and unfortunately there love was not strong enough, not even Leilan could make it official. Arthas playfully rolls his eyes what a shame

At the mention of Ischia the two would normally start arguing at this point, but instead Leilan grins and mentions that it was about time Arthas figured out that Ischia did not mean harm. Though that is what Leilan said, it was no gaurentee that Ischia would hold there promise, or even that they sent Leilan here as a distraction.

Arthas offered Leilan a position as the paladin, and even his mistress, and finally he was able to get a laugh out of Leilan. A grin tugged at Arthas' lips, though the conversation fell serious and he admits he cannot take the position regardless of how much he would like to. He notes that his heart belongs to someone, and Arthas tilts his head in response. Mares are a very difficult subject, and they can run you into the ground if you aren't careful. I hope we can still be friends, or enemies he finishes with and a sly smile appears on his face. I wouldn't have it any other way Leilan, just remember you are always welcome to join the ranks of Sylva. And Leilan....good luck with your, lover. He gives a wink, Arthas has had his share of issues with mares, hopefully Leilan ends up better.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] no pressure to respond, we can end here if you want.

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM