• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you’re feeling beautiful, will you remember me?

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Well. It’s safe to say he’s a fucking idiot, and that may be taken literally or figuratively, it’s both true. Or at least it was last fall, when emotional pain, hornones, and the need to prove the world he was still the same okay guy (spoiler alert, he wasn’t) as he had been before, all came together in regretful actions.

Regretful only after meeting a fairy, dying, and her showing him he still had Chryseis to care for. Her last words had been ‘children need their father’ and, talking in multiples like that, she had made it clear that Chryseis wasn’t the only seed that had been planted in the right season.

Oh, if only he knew there was more than one this year.

But he’ll find out. Eventually. Evading his own home, he did everything he could to evade most horses at all, also - though he could not help peeking around the meadow to see, this speing. So far nothing, which was good, and also bad, at the same time. Because he knew there must be at least one. But then, he had not seen any of the girls he had been with yet since their last meetings. So perhaps he should not be surprised. They probably avoided him as much as he had them. They were all too late to see he wasn’t a good life partner even though he might have kept up that façade. That he wanted someone else and took them instead, even if only for a day. A few hours.

The river then. He’d met them there had he not? At least, some of them. Perhaps they were still there. He hadn’t exactly searched well, around here. And he still needed to visit Chryseis in Hyaline, see how she was growing up. If only Thal wasn’t living there, too.

There’s some deep shit he suddenly finds himself in, he knows as he slowly strolls along the riverbank.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Roseen] @[Thalassa] @[Jenova] any or all of you are welcome to make him miserable (but a separate thread for each is also fine! Just tag him anywhere in that case. But this could also be fun xD)
    @[Briseis] uhm, while I’m at it, can join or stay home :)
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    When you’re feeling beautiful, will you remember me? - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 03:36 AM