• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit

Diarmuit

The way he had spoken to her had been entirely deliberate, and her reaction was no less than satisfactory. He restrained a chuckle of amusement, and instead went straight to business, his small grin falling as his expression hid all emotion. That was the look he always wore; one devoid of all feeling. It's what made him seem so mysterious, by making others wonder what he's thinking and how he truly feels. Rarely did he ever show his emotions, and containing them took astounding self restraint. This time he had only allowed a grin to form solely to pick on Reva. 

"I ran into your brother as I was passing through," he started, "He told me you were here and planned on staying, so I decided to pay you a visit." His reason sounded simple enough, but there was another reason he wasn't telling her. He knew how she felt on the matter, and so he bore the weight of his true feelings alone, silently. It would save him from immense pain. However, he often times wondered if it would be any better than the suffering he's already enduring. Either way, he wouldn't risk it.

"How are you enjoying Beqanna? Have you decided on a home yet? I hear there are plenty of Kingdoms that are perfect to stay in," he asked, though he felt he already knew the answer. So much has happened since he last saw her, so there was much to catch up on. He wanted to know if she had made any new friends, if her feelings have changed somehow and has a mate now. He wanted to know everything.

A certain darkness is needed to see the stars

©Vanilla
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
    Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-18-2018, 04:01 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 09-18-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-20-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 09-20-2018, 03:44 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-22-2018, 01:50 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 10-19-2018, 03:26 PM