• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - anyone
    Ardashir
    The white stag would lean his head to the side some as the navy pointed mare remained motionless as he greeted her with a bow of his head. Oh, well different folks greeted each other in many ways. A grin passed her lips though after his sneeze so, that air of tension fell away for the moment. “It might come a little later to Nerine than to the other lands that lay to the south. But, when it does it like to sneak in.

He would listen to the mare as she explained what is was that brought her to Nerine. His ears flicked to attention at the mention of name and then a couple ranks. The last of which made him think back to her motionless stance before. Makes a little sense he guessed. The white stallion rolled his shoulders a couple times, “ So, Lepis Queen of Sylva. You want a tour of Nerine and what interesting sights it may offer up to you.” He shifted on his back legs, “I am Ardashir Najahak or champion of Nerine. And, seeing as I am the only one here at the moment offer to show you what ever you may like.

He did not bow his head again before her. His respect had been shown. The pale stag stood relaxed but allowing his own air of importance take to the air. “Or, if you like we can wait to see if one of our diplomats would be willing to show you around.” Nerine was a relaxed kingdom and, welcoming to those who wanted to look around. So, now the two were left standing in the spring air.    

The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Lepis]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 07:53 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ardashir - 09-23-2018, 05:02 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-21-2018, 10:45 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-29-2018, 09:29 AM