• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

laugh hard, it’s a long way to the ground; any
    And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down.
    I wanna hear you sing the praise. I said, ashes to ashes we all
    fall down. We got innocence for days. Everybody burn the house right down.

The notion of different worlds had never occurred to Dolohov. He lived in the here and now, what he could see with his own two eyes. He didn’t really trust in fantastical tales that others seemed to wax on and on about. Who’s to say that everyone wasn’t a dirty liar to begin with? Perhaps it was his mother who had inspired such disillusion with the world. But he had never sheltered a child’s naivety with the world. And for all her wondrous visions at times, he knew Lestrange harbored the same distrust within her.

Outwardly, Lestrange appeared to be an innocent and sweet little thing. But at times she delved into the deep recesses of her mind and did not share the same opinion. Her visions could often times be quite gruesome, but yet she reveled in them. While Dolohov could mostly be taken at face value, Lestrange was the snake in the grass. They are but two sides of the same coin and neither one could fathom the thought of becoming separated.

Lestrange was always fascinated with the thought of something otherworldly, which was why she remained so enamored with this brilliant star-woman. While Dolohov still had some reserves, Lestrange often wondered if her affliction was caused by something supernatural. How else could she explain the randomness to her hallucinations? It certainly wasn’t a gift as they were useless and uncontrollable.

The star-woman seems puzzled about her predicament and the twins enjoyed a good mystery.

Well, you certainly don’t seem the worse for wear.

Lestrange eyes her accordingly.

Maybe your brain just stopped working. I think you just forgot how to float.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: laugh hard, it’s a long way to the ground; any - by dolohov and lestrange - 07-21-2015, 08:02 AM