• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What to do / I'm black and blue ANY
    With the coming of spring, the hunt called him.

It called him out into the outskirts of Sylva, far away from the dwelling of his home. Towards the riverland he fled to, racing towards the nestled land of Beqanna. The unfamiliar land was exciting, but the scents of new birth brought even more thrill to him.

Spring meant easy prey—whether it was the vulnerable mother or baby, he did not care. The hunt was all he needed to fill him. Catching the prey was just the most satisfying end, the reward that he enjoyed after his hunt and watch his prey struggle.

He circles the land within his dark hellhound form. It is the only form he lives and feels comfortable in (the body of an equine is too foreign, something he can never identify with). His red-yellow glowing eyes search the unmarked land, easily finding places across the riverland terrain where he can find prey. The hound knew all the right places that mothers and young would hide, it was only years of hunting and practice that he learned such tactics in finding his food.

Coming near the river, his attention is drawn to the smokey black mare. His rounded ears perk forward as eyes carefully calculate the current situation in front of him. He has dared to never hunt another horse, but something within him wonders what exactly it would be like to taste the flesh. Flesh and bones was just flesh and bone when you are a simple carnivore, but he doesn’t insist in this moment.

Something else interests him.

The black beast prowls forward towards the river’s edge. He stops dead in his tracks once his front paws touch the river, focusing his gaze onto the smokey black mare. “Bad day?” He asks the obvious by the way she carries herself through the river. Often he wouldn’t be greeting someone this way, it wasn’t really in Sinner’s character to be so forward and friendly, but something about the scaly black mare felt familiar (though in some sort of distant way).
    character info: here | character reference: here

OOC: Had to send Rodrik's son to meet @[Ajatar]. Hope you don't mind I play it as he might have recognized her since they were both in Pangea at one point. If not I'll just remove it Tongue
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    What to do / I'm black and blue ANY - by Ajatar - 09-20-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: What to do / I'm black and blue ANY - by Sinner - 09-20-2018, 04:39 PM